Today we talked to our cupcake correspondant Lucy Clark, who taught us how to make banana and pecan muffins.
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
225g melted butter
200g brown sugar
2 bananas (mashed)
Maple syrup to drizzle
1. Add all ingredients apart from bananas and pecans into a bowl. Mix together until fully incorporated.
2. Then add mashed banana and pecans.
3. Divide between 12 muffin tins.
4. Bake at 170 degrees for 15 - 20 mins.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup.
facebook: Heaven is a Cupcake