Lucy joined us today with her scrumptious Summer Pavlova recipe.
For the full recipe click on this link: https://goo.gl/k61Viq
The essence of a great Pavolva is a big chewy meringue, fresh cream and fresh fruit topping. You can use any fruit you like. Passion fruit with the summer berries is a winning combination.
Lucy's tips for a perfect meringue:
- make sure your eggs are room temperature
- separate the egg whites using the shell, rather than your hands - its more hygenic!
- use an electric/static whisk...its hard work
- whisk until you have stiff peaks
- Don't be tempted to peek inside the oven. Let it cook for about an hour and leave to cool in the oven for at least a couple of hours
Lucy's website: www.heavenisacupcake.net
Follow Lucy on Twitter: @heavensacupcake
Follow Lucy on pinterest: Heavne is a cupcake